ET Contact: The 1% Effect


„ET Contact: The 1% Effect“
„Sirius Disclosure
Am 19.06.2019 veröffentlicht
Dr. Greer talks about the importance of mass consciousness and how 1% of conscious humans can transform the rest of the 99%.
Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: Contact, Consciousness, and the Human Future is Dr. Greer’s third film.“

Dieser Beitrag wurde unter AlienAgenda2029, Alienhybrids&DUMBs, Allgemein, Alliance/Ermächtigung/Empower, Anti-Gravity/Levitation/UFO, Astralsphäre, Detox/Medizin, Esoterik, Exopolitics, Experiments&Psychology, Feldphysik, Free Energy, Futuristic Alien High Tech, Galactic Space Fleets & ExoTrade, Interdimensional/Repto/Grey/Mantis, Mystic/Mystik, Politik, Public Counterintelligence, Quantum Mechanics, Sociology/Soziologie, Transdimensional veröffentlicht. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink.

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.